As a congregation we gather regularly for activities such as;
Worship – Sunday 10:00AM Sunday school – 10:00AM
Spiritual Book Study, Wednesday noon
Jazz Vespers, 2nd Sunday at 5:00PM
Music with pipe organ & choir as well as Joyful Noise praise band, every 3rd Sunday of the month.
Our active community outreach includes activities such as;
- Operating a CHOW pantry giving food to those in need.
- Free popcorn & hot chocolate at St. Patrick & Columbus Day parades
- Super Giveaway of warm clothing on super bowl Sunday
- Annual Rummage Sale in the fall
- Free Ice Cream Social and school supplies in August for the neighborhood.
- Christmas gifts to “adopted” needy families during the holiday
- Lodging facilities for volunteer groups that came for flood recovery work.
- Giving of OCWM (our churches wider mission) basic support for UCC.
In our building, we also provide space for;
- Christian Scientist Congregation
- Binghamton Buddhist Meditation Group, weekly meeting Wednesdays 7:30PM
- The Sophia Center of Spirituality
- Course on Miracles – weekly meeting Wednesdays 6:30PM
- Twin Rivers Photo Club
- Big Band rehearsal
- Dream Time Yoga
- Heart Centered Living – weekly group meeting on the 1st, 4th and 5th Mondays 6PM – 8PM ( Not always meeting during the summer, please consult the Heart Centered Living events page for exact times and places)
- Greater Binghamton SCORE (senior core of retired executives) – counseling for small business, meetings weekly on Tuesday mornings at 9:00AM
- Martin Luther King Jr. & Peace Day worship space
- Meetings for the New York Conference, United Church of Christ
- Unity in the Southern Tier
- Conversations with God Study Group, led by Dave Peters, 7:00PM – 8:30PM Thursdays, in the Parlor
- Conscious Evolution study group, led by Dave Peters, 7:00PM – 8:30PM Mondays, in the Parlor
- Three Jewels Buddhist Group, weekly meeting Thursday at 6:30PM